Thursday, January 23, 2014

Davao City: 4 days, 3 nights itinerary

I’m quite fickle minded, really. That’s one thing about myself that I hate the most. Haha. One moment I’d want this, but soon wouldn’t want it the next. I’m really, really fickle to the point that I regret buying something or I regret not buying something! This post is one of the products of my fickle-mindedness. I wanted to write about my stay in Davao in one single lengthy post, then changed it to separate days-post, and now this: separate tourist spot-post. So yeah, please bear with me. LOL!

 

Anyway, I’ve already shared with your our first day in Davao here. Basically, for this post, I want to give you guys an overview and our itinerary for this trip.

2012, davao, philippines, travel, itinerary, 4 days 3 nights

Tickets I snagged my tickets at a REALLY cheap price. If I’m not mistaken, Cebu Pacific was on Piso sale, so I got my round trip tickets with baggage allowance at around Php900! Dirt cheap, huh? That was the cheapest tickets I’ve bought so far. I booked them half a year early though (bought the tickets in May 2011, travel is on January 2012). But that’s really the case if you want to get cheap tickets: book as early as possible.

 

2012, davao, philippines, travel, itinerary, 4 days 3 nights

 

Accommodations This wasn’t our problem during our Davao trip since my then-ex (now ze boyfriend) lives there, and we stayed in their lovely home. That’s another tip, loves: if you have friends who within the area, do contact them! Aside from *free* accommodations, they’ll be able to tour you around quite well since they’re locals. It would save you the hassle, I promise.

 

2012, davao, philippines, travel, itinerary, 4 days 3 nights

 

Places to Visit Whenever I construct an itinerary for a certain trip, I always Google “things to do in *insert destination here*” Do you do that, too? Or ako lang yung ang Google-everything? The internet is one of the best creations of mankind. You can learn any information about absolutely everything, and it’s the same even in creating an itinerary for a trip. Googling (is that even a word??) up destinations enable me to know which places are must-see places to visit and dine. It also helps me create a reasonable time frame for my itinerary. Yeah, I’m OC like that. Dapat may oras talaga. So yeah, do Google na lang the must-see and must-try places in your destination. Lots of hits, for sure.

Itinerary

Day1

  • Flight to Davao | Our flight was via Cebu Pacific at 12 noon. We arrived at the airport a little before 10am at the airport. We had our lunch at Shakey’s and waited for boarding time.
  • Zip City Hilltop | Straight from the airport, we went to Zip City Hilltop at Ma-a for a zip line ride.
  • Abreeza Mall | We went to Abreeza Mall to pay for our day tour reservations at Pearl Farm Beach Resort.
  • AJ’s house | Dinner and AJ’s 21st birthday celebration! Read my blog entry about our first day here.

Day 2

IMG_8744IMG_8745

  • Davao Crocodile Park | Davao Crocodile Park in Ma-a boasts a “state of the art” crocodile farming system in the Philippines. They educate people about crocodiles and inspire people to appreciate nature.
  • Aldevinco Shopping Center | If you want to buy pasalubong for your family and friends, then do visit Aldevinco Shopping Center at CM Recto Ave. cor. Roxas Ave.
  • Jack’s Ridge | Jack’s Ridge is another must-see place in Davao. Be sure to visit this place at night as the view of Davao Downtown is exquisite. The main restaurant here is Taklobo Restaurant. It might get crowded though, especially during the weekends, so, if it’s possible, do reserve ahead of time.

Day 3

  • Pearl Farm Resort | Our visit to Pearl Farm Resort in Samal Island is the highlight of this trip. It’s quite expensive thought, but totally worth every peso.
  • Mooon Café, Abreeza | It was our last night in Davao, and we wanted to experience Davao’s nightlife. We couldn’t decide where to eat, so we agreed to eat at a restaurant not found in Manila. Mooon Café is a Mexican restaurant originally from Cebu.
  • Matina Town Square | Matina Town Square, or MTS, is the place to be if you want to experience Davao’s nightlife. It has tons of restaurants and bars to dine and drink with your friends.

Day 4

  • Flight back to Manila

Ito na talaga! PROMISE Haha!

 

Until next post, loves!

 

SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Dianne's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena